Comments on Profile Post by Rainbow Warrior

1. Mr. Unhappy
    Mr. Unhappy
    Is it even safe over there right now? You have a right to say no.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @Mr. Unhappy my family idea. They booked my ticket without asking me first. Now I have no choice. I’m being indirectly forced to get married. I’m not ready for it yet. So many problems
    Apr 19, 2024
    HenryforwardV2 likes this.
  3. Mr. Unhappy
    Mr. Unhappy
    Sorry to here brother. I think anybody has the right to be mad if you are being forced to move with family. Any chance you have relatives that live where you are or is that why their moving?
    Apr 20, 2024
    Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @Mr. Unhappy well it’s a family vacation and it’s for a long 7 weeks in the hot Sun with the advantage of cold showers daily and organic food. Can’t think of any other reason why we would go other than the generous hospitality and food and the burning sun. We have our own house out there, another advantage.
    Apr 20, 2024
  5. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @Mr. Unhappy i just thought it was a waste of ticket money it could have been better saved. I live with abused mother and abusing father. All they think about is money and abuse. I was born with God in my heart. My whole life has been marred with abuse.
    Apr 20, 2024
    Mr. Unhappy likes this.
  6. Mr. Unhappy
    Mr. Unhappy
    You need help to get out of the living situation. Any form of parental abuse isn’t good. You deserve better. I think we all deal some sort of family abuse. We’re never perfect.
    Apr 20, 2024
    Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  7. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @Mr. Unhappy I’m hoping to move into Independant form of living soon. It’s not my own apartment but a house owned by my parents about a mile or two away. It’s can be seen as Still essentially living under their rules but I’ll have my own space and can potentially do what I want . It’s a real struggle finding a cheap apartment here in uk. Government only pay you so much rent and the rest
    Apr 21, 2024
  8. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @Mr. Unhappy the rest comes out of your own pocket if you have a job or are on disability benefits. My parents have never really got on and I haven’t but if anything happens to me with my dad this time whilst I am living independently I am going to make a run for it to a nearby town and choose to rent an apartment instead. I had an unfortunate incident take place in 2022. I’ll brief you on it
    Apr 21, 2024
  9. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @Mr. Unhappy i was on a 700+ day streak. My abusive father sent police to my house to have me locked up in a mental institution because of a fight I had with him and my brother. I spent one year in a mental asylum and I broke my streak as in there patients were playing really provocative material on the TV erotic music videos etc i was injected by staff and remain on injections to this day.
    Apr 21, 2024
    Wizardrabbit likes this.
  10. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @Mr. Unhappy As you can see living under my parents rules in another house may cause more problems if I decide to come off medication as they want me on it for life and they keep calling police over small things. This is why im hesitate whether I should quietly take the best of what I have and run.
    Apr 21, 2024
    Wizardrabbit likes this.
  11. Mr. Unhappy
    Mr. Unhappy
    @Rainbow Warrior I know how you feel I was in treatment for depression and the place I went to had little to no technology for patients. I know your family may seem like a grounding for you and someone you can rely on but the consistent actions they duel on you isn’t good. If I were you I’d reach out to someone or authorities so they can hear your side of the story.
    Apr 21, 2024
    Wizardrabbit and Rainbow Warrior like this.