Don't hate women not liking you.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Thechosenone, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

NoFap can make you feel like something's owed to you. If you read success stories about guys who effortlessly pick up chicks you might expect that for yourself after a certain amount of time, but that's stupid. Don't walk around with a scowl on your face because you're cool or like James Bond. I had a habit of listening to music on the train, the type that gets me hype, I realise it creates a separation from me and my surrounds which is something I no longer need to do.

Be approachable, don't be stoic all the time, it's not necessary :) be open friendly with those you meet, don't play hard to get, just be free. In my head I feel that i'm owed something for reaching 6 months, when it's not true at all haha

After a certain amount of time closing yourself off and being isolated only hurts you and stops a potential interaction. So stay present, you dont need stimuli to take your attention anywhere else you're strong enough now.

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Great approach. Indeed, when you shut life out, eventually life will shut you out.

3. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Indeed it's my loss. That's very childish on my part to shut off expecting them to come to me miraculously. And besides even if they were to do that, and she was interested in a relationship, what a sh*tty way of meeting! That's not mature at all! Theres fewer things more mature a person can do than taking a hold of thier sexuality.

4. THANK YOU! You have no idea how many times I've wanted to say the words in the title of this thread. People are so entitled these days. It's like if you like a girl and flirt with her or hang out with her a lot and she doesn't like you, then, "Oh damn, she just friendzoned you. What a bitch." As if you having a romantic interest in her means that she owes you reciprocation. Um no. That's not how life works.

Thechosenone likes this.
  5. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

I expect a woman to do all the work, because i'm suchhh a badass because i'm into personal development and have so much sh*t going for me...NO! That's stupid. That means i should be more approachable if anything, I dont want to close them off from my world. I'm not mean like that lol

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  6. True fact. I don't think "playing hard to get" is a very kind thing for either gender to do. Everyone has nerves around approaching/talking to someone they like when they don't know if their feelings are reciprocated, so we should all just be open and honest about our feelings and not make people squirm for no reason.

Thechosenone likes this.
  7. LordCocknBalls

LordCocknBalls Fapstronaut

hi i am new here how long do it take to be superman powers?

8. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Indeed it's very childish :p its a lie we tell ourselves to protect our egos, nofap has given me the power to avoid using my ego!

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  9. shutdown66

shutdown66 Fapstronaut

I've noticed this in myself, for literally years I was way too hung up about things, pretty damn neurotic, I still have moments, but recently maybe its reaching the age of 30 I dunno, I have noticed a shift in myself, I am way more open and easy going than I was say 3 or 4 years ago, forget about when I was in my early 20s, I was a fucking mess.

but recently, I've been super chill about life and I have noticed interest from women far more than ever before in my life, I've become friends with more females too in recent months too.

Success stories do happen, but it involved a lot of inner work.... which at times can be outside of PMO and NoFap, doing the inner work and facing yourself, is the best thing you can do to help yourself, its not an easy ride whatsoever, you may find things about yourself, you despise, but I would say to folks starting on this trip, that don't view every negative set back as a bad thing, I tell you that from experience, try and be easy on yourself, learn from your mistakes and grow each time.

Even in NoFap, if you relapse, take what you can from your streak and try to grow as a person each time.

10. R92B

R92B Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

There's nothing wrong with hating the way women perceive you and it's ludicrous to suggest there is. As long as it comes from a healthy perspective and improving yourself as a result of such perception, then it's all good.

11. Correct. But I think what the implication is here isn't hating (the way) women (perceive you), it's just... hating women. Because they aren't interested in you romantically. At least that's what I got from the thread. Which is something that happens a LOT and it is ridiculous.

Thechosenone likes this.
  12. R92B

R92B Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

There was no link between the thread title and the content in his original post at all, in my opinion. The title just irked me but I guess only he knows what he meant.

I agree that such a stance is quite sad, and whilst I don't condone it; I can understand it. These men are heavily depressed and usually have lacked any success with women for their entire lives.