New Profile Posts

1. Bingles
    Bingles
    Woke up 9 in the morning, sibling was screaming the entire night. Despise that little shit.
  2. Singmeman
    Singmeman
    So relapse after 7 days.
  3. ThePerspicacious
  4. trying-daily
  5. Team rocket 420
  6. cyberman
  7. cyberDude
    cyberDude
    Learning Backend using NodeJS
  8. _piXie_
    _piXie_
    Just invited to Real Madrid vs Barcelona on AUG 3rd at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. I understand this is a good soccer game?
    1. _piXie_
      _piXie_
      First time ever for a date to be a sporting event! Apparently very good box seats. I am not a sports person but will be interesting I guess.
      May 30, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  9. Someonew
    Someonew
    It's the fourth day. Clean. Had an urge to fap although that didn't go too far.
  10. En?gmatic
    En?gmatic
    27 days in, doing well.
  11. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Nofap day 190/365. Hardmode Day 128/365. Saw the psychiatrist today. Not much progress but he wants me to continue on the meds!
  12. Empty Red Cloud
    Empty Red Cloud
    Day 74: I am a fapstronaunt
  13. waseemjafx
  14. 1n33dt0chang3
    1n33dt0chang3
    Day 2. Had some thoughts but put them aside. Did some stuff to keep me occupied as to not think about anything sexual. One step closer.
  15. LetsBeLovely87
    LetsBeLovely87
    14 days without P, 11 days without P-subs and 11 days without MO
    1. silex_jedi likes this.
  16. icebreaker7
    icebreaker7 Talz
    Hi Talz! Sounds great with your "man group"! Is it something recovery-related? A group of old friends?
    I also read about your beetle encounter with interest :D To me, such things bring me joy. Even when I see a jumping spider running over my laminate floor.
    Have a good day!
    1. Talz likes this.
    2. Talz
      Talz
      It's mostly a dating group.
      May 30, 2024 at 9:04 PM
  17. Bingles
    Bingles
    Had to reverse engineer my bloody laptop to delete the Microsoft Store. That's the lengths I have to go.
    1. Dying Light and Spenglerian like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Bingles
      Bingles
      Tbh it didn't feel too bad, I just snuggled in bed and took a lay down for a bit. The regrets do kick in tho. I knew it was inevitable given the stress and burnout so it was more of a matter of when. Edging is very dangerous, it's Pavlonian where you get teased with a treat so much that you crave it even more.
      May 30, 2024 at 1:55 PM
      Spenglerian likes this.
    4. Spenglerian
      Spenglerian
      Yes. Edging is pathological learning. It is worse than just having a quick P session
      May 30, 2024 at 1:59 PM
      Bingles likes this.
    5. Bingles
      Bingles
      Morning wood is fine imo, you learn to control it and use the energy that comes from it for more important things throughout the day. Edging is self-inflicted psychological torture.
      May 30, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  18. soon to be sober
  19. Bingles
    Bingles
    Relapsed. Should have been wiser, found a loophole while scrolling. I was having such a good day too. Well, I tried lads.
    1. Bingles
      Bingles
      Trying to get rid of the loophole. Think I am just going to relax until it's time to go to bed. Get my energy back up for tomorrow, wake up at 5:30, go for a quick jog.
      May 30, 2024 at 10:46 AM
      wanttoliveagain likes this.
    2. wanttoliveagain
      wanttoliveagain
      I liked your energy bro i am on 10th day of NoFap!!!
      May 30, 2024 at 10:51 AM
      Bingles and Spenglerian like this.
  20. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Day 31 without masturbation. Day 1 w/o edging. Was slipping so bad, but my friend helped me to recommit and am now close to 24hrs edge free.